How to Connect Bluetooth Speaker to Android Phone
You can use the Bluetooth device that is connected to your mobile phone or any android device. Most of people did not know that how they connect to a mobile phone. So, in this article, we tell you that how Bluetooth is connected to mobile. When pair a Bluetooth device for the very first time, that your devices can pair automatically. If the mobile device is connected to Bluetooth, on the top of the mobile screen, you will see a Bluetooth icon.
Turn Bluetooth on or off
- Swipe down from the top of the mobile screen.
- Tap Bluetooth.
Step 2: Connect
- Swipe down from the top of the mobile screen.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth.
- In the list of paired devices, tap a paired to connect.
- When ?r phone is connected to the Bluetooth device, the device shows as “Connected.”
How to Pair a Bluetooth Device in Windows
All types of Bluetooth devices can be paired with PC, including keyboards, mice, phones, speakers and more. To do this, the PC needs Bluetooth. Various PCs, such as tablets and laptops, have Bluetooth included. If you do not have a PC, then plug the USB Bluetooth adapter into the USB port on the PC to access it.
How to Connect to Bluetooth Speaker From Laptop
Before starting, make sure that the Windows 10 PC supports Bluetooth. For more information on how to test, see Troubleshooting Bluetooth in Windows 10. If you need help adding a device that does not have Bluetooth capabilities, see Adding a Device to a Windows 10 PC.
Turn on Bluetooth
After checked that Windows 10 PC supports Bluetooth, you will need to turn it on. Here’s how:
Select Start button then go into the Settings, now select the Devices Bluetooth & other devices, and turn on Bluetooth.
Turn on Bluetooth in Settings
In action center
Action center can be originate next to time and date on taskbar. On the taskbar, select action center menu, then select Bluetooth to turn it on. If it is turned off, it might appear as not connected.
If don’t see Bluetooth in action center, here’s how can change it:
- Expand quick actions. On the taskbar, select action center the select Expand icon. Bluetooth should appear here. It will appear as Bluetooth or not connected.
- To Add Bluetooth from the action center. Select Start button then go into the Settings, then select the System, then go to the Notifications & actions, now select the Quick actions. And then go to Add or remove quick actions menu and turn on Bluetooth.
How To pair a Bluetooth speaker or other Audio Devices
- Turn on the Bluetooth device to make it discoverable.
- On PC, Select Startbutton then go into the Settings, then select the Devices menu, then go to the Bluetooth & other devices menu, then choose the Add Bluetooth or other device, now click on Bluetooth. Select the device and follow supplementary instructions if they appear, then select done.
How To pair a Bluetooth mouse, keyboard, or any other device
- Turn on the Bluetooth keyboard, mouse, or other device and make it recognizable. The path that you find depends on the device.
- On PC, Select the Start button then goes into the Settings, then select the Devices menu, then go to the Bluetooth & other devices menu, then choose the Add Bluetooth or other device, now click on Bluetooth. Select the device and follow further instructions if they appear, then select done.
To pair a Bluetooth printer or scanner
- Turn on the Bluetooth printer or scanner and make it discoverable.
- Select the Start button then go in the setting menu, then the device menu then Printers & scanners menu, here select the Add a printer or scanner to connect. Wait for a while to discover nearby printers, and then choose the one you want to use and select Add device.
How To pair a Bluetooth device using Swift Pair
Swift Pair in Windows 10 allows to quickly pair a supported Bluetooth device with PC. If the Bluetooth device supports the Swift pair, the user will receive a notification when it is near and put it in the pairing mode so that it is detected.
- Turn on the Bluetooth device that supports the Swift pair and make it recognizable. The path you find depends on the device.
- If this is your first time using the Swift name, select yes when asked if you would like to receive notifications or use the Swift name.
- When the notification appears that a new Bluetooth device has been detected, select Connect.
- Once it is connected, select Close.
Before proceeding, make sure that Windows 8 PC supports Bluetooth.
- Turn on the Bluetooth device and make it discoverable.
- Select Start > type Bluetooth> select Bluetooth settings from the list.
- Turn on the Bluetooth from the then select the device and make Pair.
- Follow any instructions if they appear. If not, then click on done and connected.
PC and Bluetooth devices will connect automatically anytime when these two devices are in range with Bluetooth turned on.
Before proceed, make sure that Windows 7 PC supports Bluetooth.
- Turn on Bluetooth device and make it discoverable.
- Select Start menu > Devices and Printers.
- Select Add a device> select the device and click on Next.
- Follow any other instructions that might appear. If not, then click on done and connected.
PC and Bluetooth device will connect automatically anytime when these two devices are in range with Bluetooth turned on